December: 24 Resolutions


If you read the last post you would know that this year has been quite rough for me and almost every single one of my family members, but we've managed to look at the brighter side come up with ideas to solve them and keep going with our day to day life, but as part of the festive month I really want to do something to make myself feel better and radiate that energy too, I mean this time of the year is about being merry and bright, isn't it?
There are 24 things I want to do this month, hopefully if I put all of my effort into them I'll be able to do them, but if I don't then nothing happens, I won't punish myself, I'll have time for it later, so let's do this.
  1. Sleep 8 hours every night. 
  2. Meditate once a week. 
  3. Do any kind of exercise at least 3 times a week. 
  4. Eat clean and more veggies. 
  5. Avoid sugar (Mostly from Monday 'till Friday) 
  6. Watch 2 new movies. 
  7. Look at old pictures and organise my albums. 
  8. Do the piece I've been waiting for my bedroom. 
  9. Listen to new music. 
  10. Wake up after 8 o'clock one day during the weekend. 
  11. Go to one of the expositions I've been eyeing this year. 
  12. Try a new type of food. 
  13. Drink "less" coffee (I don't feel like I drink a lot of it, but just 3 to 4 cups a week) 
  14. Read before bed. 
  15. Have a "Gilmore Girls" marathon (preferable with "Chef") 
  16. Make my bed everyday. 
  17. Keep my room clean. 
  18. Donate some clothes. 
  19. Show more my feelings 
  20. Say goodbye to people that have left my life in the past year. 
  21. Work on my bullet journal for fun. 
  22. Revive my Tumblr. 
  23. Be present (Using less my phone when I'm with someone) 
  24. Have fun, smile and cry more. 
This aren't overly complicated but I do know that they are going to help me stay in peace with myself and others, it will also help me with my mental health and maybe get a kick start on next year? Who knows what's going to happen, but for now I'm happy to be alive and living a good life.
Mayte.

Mayte B Marcial

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram